HOW TO RECOGNIZE THE SYMPTOMS?
1) slow PC: suddenly the speed of execution of any application, even the most banal, it slows down quite sharply. In parallel we see that the hard drive is still active (the LED is constantly lit). The movement of the mouse or keyboard use could be slowed.
2) Browser: the browser's home page (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc..) has changed and is pointing to illegal Web sites. Or by opening the browser appear many pop-up windows that replicate indefinitely.
3) slow Internet: surfing the Internet has greatly slowed down suddenly.
4) PC inoperable: The computer starts but stops immediately with messages like "missing operating system" or "could not find command.com". The PC frequently restart randomly and unexpectedly.
5) Files modified: Some files, especially with the extension. "Exe", ". Com", ". Dll" have been changed and are larger than the amount due. The hard drive space has been significantly reduced and / or have appeared many new files with names unlikely (id est: yutuewyt.dll, 823746.dll, wuyetur.dll).
6) Antivirus is down: The antivirus will not start functioning normally and you can not re-install it or install a different one. In some cases you can not even reach the website of the leading antivirus vendors.
7) New Software: They appear never installed new software, new icons on your desktop or on the tray bar.
These symptoms, individually, do not give the certainty of the presence of an e-virus in PC but can instill doubt. So if the symptoms are more than one it is clear that increases the probability of being in the presence of an e-virus.
Indide: E-Virus (Part II): Maybe your PC is infected ... how to verify their presence?